Still very little time to write down some nice posts, but here we go with an image recap of the last few weeks.
My own creation: potato kale hutspot:
1. steam the patatos (save the moisture)
2. cut the kale into fine pieces with a knife and steam them for a few minutes so they become a bit softer
3. squeeze the potatoes with a stamper and mix with the kale
4. add about two tablespoons of vegetable broth powder and mix
5. add the saved moisture in the vitamix blender and add a good tablespoon of raw almond nut-butter
6. blend into a nice milk like mixture en poor over the potato and kale
7. enjoy :)
Ingredients for some pumpkin pie filling, but when making the recipe I saw the bottom of the pie also needed a lot of nuts and dates, and I really don’t like that fatty sweet mixture. So I went with filling only.